We do everything we can to make sure that your items reach you in perfect order, and we hope that you’ll find everything to your satisfaction. However if you need to return an item for any reason, we aim to make this process as simple and hassle-free as possible! Please note that our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Our proactive experienced customer service team will work with you to provide any required assistance; every contact is logged utilising our leading edge computer systems and you will be issued with a case number for easy reference.
In the unlikely event of discrepancies, you must notify our Customer Service department within 3 days. Returned goods can only be accepted when authorised by Customer Services and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please follow the steps below to ensure the return of your item is accepted and approved by our team:
- Contact our customer support straight away on: 01772 786000.
- Return in advance a completed RMA (Return to Manufacturer Authorisation) we will supply to you and we issue to you an RMA number.
- Ensure the goods are as fit for sale (including original undamaged packing and all original material) on their return as they were on delivery.
- A 25% handling charge will be applied (unless the goods were defective when delivered).
- No attempt should be made to return goods without an RMA number. Unsolicited returns will not be accepted and the goods will remain at the customer’s risk for all purposes.
- If we accept the return of goods in a non-saleable condition we may charge you the cost of bringing the goods to a saleable condition.
- In certain circumstances we can arrange a courier to collect the item, please contact customer support first.